The launch of Uidai (Unique Identification Authority of India) from the Uidai E-learning portal. You can enrol in Aadhar cards, learn about updates to those cards, and receive certificates by passing exams all while sitting at home thanks to this service. Additionally, an Aadhar Card Certificate is available. Through this platform, all Aadhar operators and supervisors managing Common Service Centers across the nation will now receive training. Through the UIDAI e Learning Aadhar Registration they will now be able to submit an application to open their own centre. Client documents, UCL software, and Aadhar card software will all be accessible on one platform. You may learn everything you need to know about the e-learning.uidai.gov.in site through this article, including its goals, features, benefits, requirements, eligibility, application procedures, etc.
About UIDAI e Learning Aadhar Registration
A new portal called the e-learning portal, under which you can take training of any kind has been launched by UIDAI. Anyone who registers on this portal will receive a certified certificate from UIDAI. All people are trained using this portal, and if you pass the exam, you will receive a certification certificate from the Aadhaar card. The information on the basis card and how it is updated is all provided for free through this portal. Uidai New E-Learning Portal can assist you whether you’re interested in becoming a base operator, base supervisor, opening a base service centre, or running a CSC Aadhaar UCL. This portal will be used to train people. A certificate of completion for the various Aadhaar Card training courses will be given to the participants after the training. You can use the online training that will be provided to do various types of tasks.
Check: E Aadhaar Card Download
Key Highlights of Registration
|Launched By||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of Post||UIDAI e Learning Aadhar Registration 2023|
|Objective||To offer training pertaining to the Aadhaar service|
|Benefits||Aadhaar Services Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||All residents of India|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Objective of UIDAI e Learning Aadhar Registration
The primary purpose of the UIDAI e-learning platform is to train the individuals who are responsible for offering Aadhar card services across the nation. Anyone operating a CSC or Aadhar Seva Kendra can now receive the appropriate training for services relating to an Aadhar card through this platform. After completing the training, one can download the certificate from the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal. Additionally, the trained candidates can register through this portal for the Unique Identification Authority of India to start new CSC or Aadhaar Seva Kendras. The launch of this portal will increase process openness and enable global access to online training.
Benefits and Features of UIDAI e Learning Aadhar Registration
- Anyone who is a citizen of India is entitled to take part in the government programme. Under this programme, free instruction on using the Aadhar card will be offered.
- On the e-learning site, anyone can receive free training for services related to the Aadhar card.
- The candidate can take the training’s examination and earn a certificate after finishing the course.
- This e-learning portal will provide all types of Aadhar card training along with a certificate of accomplishment.
- Anyone can sign up for UIDAI e-learning and start working.
- After finishing the course on this portal, you will receive a training certificate that you can use to conduct many forms of jobs.
- In collaboration with the Unique Identification Authority of India, the government has launched a new e-learning portal.
- By obtaining a Base Operator, Base Supervisor, or Supervisor Certificate and setting up a centre, citizens can also launch their own businesses.
- The certificate and the training for offering Aadhaar services to citizens will be offered online.
- By obtaining training via the link from the convenience of their own homes, citizens will save time and money.
- It will be easier to provide transparency to the system with the launch of the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal system.
- Application for this facility is open to all Indian citizens.
- The applicant must reside in India permanently.
Important Details related to UIDAI e Learning Aadhar
The UIDAI e-learning portal was developed by the Central Government in conjunction with the Unique Identification Authority of India with the intention of providing training for those who are involved in Aadhaar enrollment or upgrades. The courses on this platform can be used to obtain training for anyone who wishes to operate an Aadhaar centre. All applicants must complete the free training and exam, following which they will all be given certificates. Using this certificate, you can also apply for a new Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant Income Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Evidence of age
- A passport-sized photo
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Also Read: Link Aadhaar with Driving Licence
Enrollment Process UIDAI e Learning Aadhar Registration 2023
Interested candidates can register by following the instructions below on the e-learning.uidai.gov.in portal: –
- You must first visit the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal 2023’s official website. The home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must select the “Enrolment” option after opening the website’s homepage. Then you must select “Register Now” from the menu. After that, your screen will display the “New Registration Form.”
- You must now complete the form by entering your name, password, email address, city, town, state, agency type, agency name, etc., and then clicking the “Create My Account” button.
- When you select the Click Here option, a list of all the courses that UIDAI has launched will appear on your screen. You are free to select any of these courses that interest you.
- After choosing the course, you must click the “enrol me” button and complete the pre-assessment before you can begin the course.
- You will need to complete a final assessment after this course is over, and only then will your coursework be considered finished.
- You must select the completion certificate option in order to receive the procedure’ completion certificate if you complete it successfully.
- Your completion certificate will be downloaded and installed on your device when you select this option. You will be able to successfully submit the application by following this procedure.
Register on the UIDAI E-Learning Portal
- You must first go to the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal 2023’s official website. Then the website’s home page will appear in front of you.
- You must select the enrollment option on the website’s home page. The following page will then appear in front of you.
- ou must select the Enrollment option after clicking the website’s homepage. You must now select the Register Now option.
- You must fill out this form completely and accurately with the information requested. You must then select the “sign up” option. You can register in this manner.
Certificate from UIDAI’s New E-Learning Portal Download
Beneficiaries of the UIDAI e-Learning Portal 2023 will give a challenging course. Through this portal, the beneficiaries will receive training before being required to take an exam. The beneficiaries will receive a certificate after passing the test and will receive marks in accordance with the truthfulness of their responses. Beneficiaries who have internet can quickly download this certificate from the UIDAI e-Learning Portal’s official website.
Login to the New UIDAI E-Learning Portal
By following these instructions, interested beneficiaries can access the UIDAI New E-Learning Portal 2023:-
- You must first go to the official website of UIDAI. The website’s home page will now appear in front of you.
- After that, you must log in using the homepage’s login option by providing your User Name, Email, and Password.
- You must select the login button after entering all the necessary information before you can log in to this portal.
- Toll-Free Number:- 022-42706500
- Timings:- 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
- Email:- [email protected]
UIDAI e Learning Aadhar Registration FAQ
To log in to this site, you will need a User ID and Password. By selecting the option for registration on this portal, you can create an ID and password and log in.
Those who want to use their Aadhar cards to log in to the new portal must first register. You will then receive an ID and password for this, which you may use to log in.
The government has not set an age restriction for registration under the portal.
From its official website, you can download the UIDAI e-Learning Portal certificate.