To provide different types of incentives and the benefit to the people who are working in the handloom industries situated in Andhra Pradesh the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the Nethanna Nestham Scheme. Under this scheme, different types of assets will be provided to the people for weaving. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023 such as the benefit of the scheme, the objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria, and important documents along with the procedure to download the beneficiary list under this scheme.
About YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The first phase of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme has been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh on 21 December 2019. In the first phase of this scheme around 69,308 weavers benefited. Phase 2 for weavers has been started from 20 June 2020 and in the second phase of this scheme state government has provided Rs. 24000 per annum to handloom weavers. Along with that the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has discharged assets to weaver under this scheme on 20 June 2020.
Third Installment Of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The respected chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has released the payment under the third tranche of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme at the tadepalli camp office on 10th August 2021. He provided financial assistance of Rs. 24,000 directly into the bank account of the handloom workers. Until now the government has provided Rs. 72,000 each to the Eligible handloom workers. He also said that every handloom worker will be able to become a boon to their family with the help of these installments.
- The government has released the payment of Rs. 192.08 as the third installment.
- The payment under this scheme will directly be transferred into the bank account without resorting to corruption and discrimination
Objective Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The main objective of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme is to provide financial assistance to every qualified weaver of the family who has managed to weave the manual unit. Along with that, the assets will be provided to the people on 20 June 2020 so that they would be able to be in the unit easily and before the time. People have already benefited from the first phase of the scene and the second phase benefit will be discharged in all the villages and towns. The basic objective of this scheme is to benefit the weaver to weave more units with the help of assets.
Details Of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||The Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Handloom weavers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit||Rs. 24000 will be provided each year to each qualified weaver|
|Incentive amount||Rs. 24000/- per annum|
|Procedure to check the name in list||Online and Offline|
|Official website||Click Here|
YSR Nethanna Nestham Update
Due to The breakdown of covid-19, the state government has provided rupees 10000 in place of rupees 4,000 during the multi Day early protection period. This will help the weavers who use sailboats. Weavers who have already utilized engine and automatic pontoons. This is quite a great help which is done by the Andhra Pradesh government on the arrival of the yearly budget.
Benefits Under YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- The amount of rupees 20000 every year will be given to the qualified weaver who has done the manual weaving unit.
- Under YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme the handloom weaver will be benefited from the acid that has been discharged on 20 June 2020.
- The second face benefit will be given to the villages and towns.
- This scheme will help to raise power loom parts in the nation.
- The diesel endowment on angling versus is multiplied by rupees 9 for every litre.
- Weaver should take diesel form to determine petroleum Bank in the region
- The assurance will be given by the Andhra Pradesh government to empower Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation to acquire an advance of rupees 1000 crore for the purchasing of transport to replace the old one.
- The application of rupees 4471 crores will be given by AP power Finance Corporation to protect dissemination organization through money related emergency
Also Read: YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- He or she must be a handloom weaver by profession
- an applicant should be associated and register with the handloom association
- he or she must belong to below the poverty line category
- He or she must have a working mobile number
- The applicant must have a working bank account
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- registration certificate issued by State handloom associations
- BPL certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Working mobile number
Search Name In Beneficiary List Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, click on the YSR Nethanna Nestham section
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here, click on the Beneficiary List option
- A new list will appear on your screen.
- This list will get upload in the respective gram panchayat
- You can also visit your gram Panchayat to check your name in the list