The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme called YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme. Under this scheme incentives are provided to economically and socially backward citizens of Andhra Pradesh so that economically and socially backward people can smoothly function in society. Many people will get benefit from this scheme. The pension amount will be distributed at beneficiary’s doorstep. This pension amount will be given to old age people, windows, disable person etc. So today in this article we are going to share all the important specification like eligibility criteria, selection process, beneficiary list etc. Read this article carefully if you want to enroll yourself in the scheme.
About YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme was launched to provide financial support to economically weak people of the state. Through implementation of this scheme fix incentive will be provided by the government of Andhra Pradesh. On 1st March 2020 government of Andhra Pradesh have already distributed pension to 58.99 lakh beneficiary. The pension has been distributed at the doorstep of beneficiary. The beneficiary’s fingerprints are obtained through a biometric procedure to distribute pension. Many people had got benefit from this scheme. This scheme will continue in future also. Along with incentives government of Andhra Pradesh have decided to do social upgradation of these people also.
Key Highlights of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
|Article about||YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weak People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To Provide Pension|
Objectives Of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
- The main objective of the Scheme 2020 is to provide incentives to economically weak people of Andhra Pradesh
Benefits Of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
The benefits of this Scheme 2020 launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh are as follows:-
- The citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are economically weak can get financial support
- This scheme will help in developmen
List Of Beneficiaries Under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
The following is the list of people that will get benefit from the scheme:-
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
Incentives Amount Under YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
The list of the incentive amount under the Scheme is given below:-
- For Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- Rs.2250/- per month
- For Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists- Rs. 3,000/- per month
- For people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease- Rs. 10,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria to Register for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
To be eligible to register for this Scheme 2020 the following points are considered
- The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- candidate must belong to below poverty line
- The candidate must not be receiving any other pension benefit under any other scheme of state or central government
Age Limit For YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
The applicants must follow the following age criteria mentioned below:-
- For Old Age Pension-60 years or above
- For Weavers Pension- 50 years or above
- Widow Pension- As per Marriage Act 18 years and above
- For Disabled Pension-Minimum 40% disability and No age limit
- Toddy Tappers-50 years and above
- For Transgender Pension- 18 years of age or above.
- For Fisherman Pension- 50 years of age or above
- Single Women Pension- Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years
- Traditional Cobblers Pension- 40 years of age
- For Dappu Artists Pension- 50 years of age
Documents Required To Register For YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme 2020
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Proof of age
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Particular pension type documents
- Duly filled application form
How to Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form?
The following steps are to be followed to apply for this Scheme:-
- Go to the official website of the scheme
- Now Download Pension Kanuka Application Form
- Take a print out of the form.
- Fill Pension Kanuka Application form
- Fill all the important details
- Attach all the important documents.
- Submit it to the nearest government office
What is The Selection Process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary?
The selection process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary is as follows:-
- Apply for the scheme through the government office or the gram panchayat office.
- For approval and scrutiny the application forms will be forwarded to the gram sabha
- Then the form will be forwarded to concerned MPO authorities after the gram sabha’s approval and verification
- Verification will be done at the MPO office or the municipal office.
- After verification the pension will be given to the Gram Panchayat or the Government Office.
- From the Government or the Gram panchayat office the pension will be forwarded to the beneficiaries
Process To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
To check the application status of the scheme follow the steps given below:-
- First of all go to the official website
- Go to Pension Status Option on the home page
- Now a new page will be displayed. And Two options will be displayed on your screen that is Pension ID and Grievance ID
- Select the option of your choice.
- Now enter the required information
- Now Click on submit
- The application status will be on your screen.
How to Check Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online?
Follow the steps given below to check Beneficiary list of this scheme.
- Go to the official website
- Now on the hoke pahe enter the required information
- Now Click on Go
- The list will be on your screen
If you have any further query related to YSR Pension Kanuka you can contact on the following address:-
- SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY
- 2nd floor,
- Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block,
- Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
- Andhra Pradesh – 520001
- Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org