Laxmi Bhandar Status:- The WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2024 has been unveiled by the West Bengal government for female heads of families. This new programme called Lakshmi Bhandar would provide monthly Basic Income support to women who are the heads of 1.6 crore families in West Bengal. Anyone who wants to take advantage of this scheme and participate in it must register on the official website. The registration procedure is now underway and will continue to be so until the registration deadline. Those who have filed the application form for the scheme successfully can check the application status and Laxmi Bhandar Status by going to the scheme’s official website i.e. socialsecurity.wb.gov.in. To check the application status you just need to enter your application number or some general details to know the progress.
What Is Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2024?
The WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme has been unveiled by the West Bengal government for female family heads. The average household’s monthly consumption expenditure in the state is Rs. 5,249. Giving General Category households a monthly income support of Rs. 500 (or Rs. 6,000 annually) and SC/ST Category households a monthly income support of Rs. 1,000 (or Rs. 12,000 annually) would cover 10% and 20% of their respective monthly expenses. Direct bank deposits of this sum will be made into the accounts of 1.6 million female heads of families in West Bengal. Every home in the SC/ST neighbourhood would be included. All households in the General Category would get this income support, except those with at least one tax-paying member (42.30 lakh individuals) and those with land larger than 2 hectares (2.8 Lakh people). Approximately 12,900 Crores would be spent on the programme each year.
Also Check: WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Key Highlights of Laxmi Bhandar’s Status
|Government of West Bengal
|Name of Post
|Laxmi Bhandar Status 2024
|To provide monthly basic Income support to women who are the head of the Family
|Rs- 500\- per month for geneal category and Rs-1000\- per month for SC\ST community
|Must be a resident of West Bengal and female should be a head of family
|Mode of Status
Benefits of Laxmi Bhandar’s Status
- The application process for this programme is open to all families who are members of the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe community.
- The West Bengal State Government allocated around Rs. 12900 crores in funding for the implementation of this scheme.
- The female head of the family will receive financial help of Rs- 500 per month for the general category and Rs- 1000 per month for the SC\ST community under this scholarship.
- Beneficiaries will receive financial support in their bank accounts directly through DBT.
Rules and Regulations for West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2024
- People can obtain free registration application forms from government camps.
- Along with the application form, certain documents are needed, including the Adhar Card and the bank account passbook. These papers must be submitted on time by all applicants.
- Members of the taxpayer’s family, even if only one, cannot apply for this programme.
- Candidates from the general category who own more than two hectares of land are likewise ineligible to apply for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
- The money will be put right into the band beneficiary’s account.
- The beneficiary’s Aadhar card number needs to be connected to the bank account.
- Female candidates who are West Bengal permanent residents and are between the ages of 25 and 60 are eligible to apply.
- West Bengal State casual labourers are eligible to apply under this programme.
- Female candidates are not eligible to apply for permanent jobs in the commercial or public sector under this programme.
- The benefits of this scheme cannot be obtained by members of the General Category who own more than 2 hectares of land.
- The applicant must be a West Bengali national.
- Families who pay taxes are ineligible to apply for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- All SC/ST Category families are eligible to apply.
Documents Required to Check Laxmi Bhandar’s Status
For the application under this plan, all applicants are required to submit the following documents, which include:-
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Bank accounts details
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Income Proof Certificate
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Mobile number
Also Read: Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
Check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online 2024
West Bengal residents who have signed up for the programme have the option to check the status of their application. They will be able to check the progress of their application starting on September 8, 2021. Online status checks are available and by using them, applicants can determine whether or not their applications have been approved. The Commissioner of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation will serve as the state’s sanctioning official in the state’s urban areas, and the District Magistrate will do so in its rural districts (DM).
To check Laxmi Bhandar’s Status online, adhere to the steps listed below:
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- The website’s home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to type the registered mobile number. To the same number, an OTP will be delivered. To verify, type in the OTP in the given box.
- The candidate’s profile will appear in front of you.
- Visit the relevant section and review the details along with the application status and payment status.
Login and Check Laxmi Bhandar Status 2024
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- On homepage you will see the Login page.
- Here you have to entre your Registered Mobile Number, after that you will receive the OTP on your registered no.
- Now entre that OTP in preferred column and then click on the Login button.
The purpose of this programme is to give the female head of the household who falls within the General, SC, or ST categories access to financial help.
The selected female candidates would receive Rs. 500 per month for General Category and Rs. 1000 per month for SC/ST Female Category candidates.
By logging onto the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Scheme’s official website, applicants can check the status of the scheme.